My Catachan Regiment is complete! For now. It's been a while in the making but I am really happy with the force both in terms of appearance and functionality.
We finally managed to revisit the 40K 1v1v1 Wellspring Mission. After the first try was a bit unbalanced, we tweaked some aspects to try and make it fairer.
With my three Hellhounds completed and with several requests for this article, it is time to take a look at the Hellhound variants.
My Hellhounds are done! All three, no less! As for painting Hellhounds, this is how it went… I am no pro, but I hope that this process helps or inspires someone else to slap some paint onto their tanks! Don’t forget to check out my Hellhound Variants and Tactics.
I’ve begun my Catachan regiment already! After saying it might be a few months! I saw a couple of Hellhounds on eBay for £20 and one on a Facebook group for £25 and thought I’d make the plunge. Now I have begun, it’s time to look at painting Catachan tanks!
I got in a big airbrush session recently. A fair few hours plus time to base coat black a hell of a lot of models. I used a whole rattle can in one sitting for the black base coating!