Two new Basilisks are now done! I've had these models for a long time. Probably three or four years. I based them black a long time ago and then prime...
With the Basilisks now done, it is time to look at another new technique that I have used - Painting Hazard Stripes.Never miss an article?
A new day and I have got a new experience from a new technique to share with you - pigments.This is my first attempt at pigments...
Let us take a look at sponge weathering and mud today. This article is a request from somehow described themselves as the lowest common dominator when it comes to painting.
I’ve been meaning to write this for some time. Like for years. Painting Imperial Guard infantry is something I’ve done a lot but I always have the same issues. This is mainly because I leave it so long between sessions. So today, I document my process for others to learn from! And for me to refer back too! And of course, when I [...]
I now have my last batch of Cadians done, time to get on with painting Valhallans!