Thudd Guns Completed
3 Thudd Guns completed ready to use with my Cadians or Catachans.
My three Thudd Guns are now done – ready to be used with my Cadians or Catachans.
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
I used the same method as my Heavy Mortar puddles for these puddles. There is more info in that article but the process basically comes down to;
- Cut the base out and create a new bottom using plasticard and greenstuff
- Basecoat the bottom of the puddle and base brown
- Use AK Interactive Puddles for the puddles
- Use AK Interactive Wet Effect Fluid to make the mud and edges of the puddle look wet
- Cover the base in Stirland Battlemire
Quick Dirty Green Technique
I wanted to do these quickly, and I did! The technique used was as follows;
- Wash the Forgeworld resin
- Basecoat with Colour Forge Governor Green spray or Castellan Green with a brush or airbrush
- Do your metals with Leadbelcher and Bronze
- Wash Nuln Oil on the Leadbelcher and Bronze
- Wash Agrax Earthshade the green
- Drybrush the green Castellan Green
- Drybrush the green Loren Forest
- Apply black pigment to the barrels
- Pin to the base
- Apply Stirland Battlemire to the model for some mud
- Apply Typhus Corrosion for drips and thin mud
These were taken with my Samtian Lightbox.
I also took some photos with my existing Forgeworld Heavy Mortars.
Battle ReportsNext Post
Cadians Vs Necrons – 2022 League – Game 3 – 1,750 pts