Narrative 40K – New Custom Missions
A new way to play Warhammer 40K!
So, I made a new website for narrative missions called Narrative 40K. Narrative 40K aims to create a brand new narrative experience for Warhammer 40,000 players.
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
It is still early days for the site, but it seems to be going well. I need to write some more missions – if you have an idea let me know. The main purpose is to enable you to play missions that are normally impossible when written in a book…
Narrative 40K – About
Traditionally, the missions have been open to all players with clear objectives – Narrative 40K changes this by using the following features…
All Victory Conditions are secret in Narrative 40K missions, neither player knows the other player’s objectives. The mission description may give a hint…
There will be twists and turns during the missions that neither player is aware of. Other twists may only be known by one player. Can you adapt?
By having real players use these missions an give feedback, the quality and quantity of missions will continually grow over time. You can send me feedback on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the chat widget on this site and on Narrative 40K.
Narrative 40K Demo
You can view a simple mission that was quickly thought out – from the point of view of the Attacker and Defender. Read them both and think about how this mission may pan out given the different Victory Conditions given to both players.
How Does Narrative 40K Work?
- Create a game from the Homepage. No sign up required.
- One of the pre-built missions on Narrative 40K will be assigned to you.
- Send your game’s unique Join link to a friend, they will then automatically join your game. No sign up required.
- You and your friend are randomly assigned as an Attacker and a Defender.
- Every detail of the mission is now available to you and your friend. The Defender and Attacker both see slightly different versions of the mission.
- Now you have a full narrative mission ready to play in seconds, complete with secret Victory Conditions and some twists.
Support Narrative 40K on Patreon.