More Cadian Infantry Completed
More Cadian Infantry completed, ready to join my massed ranks.
5 more Cadian infantry are done to go with my other 60+ – I want to do a few of these in between my other models to swell my ranks to 100+. I realise this is not a very exciting blog post, but it’s still something I have done, it is progress and that is worth documenting ;-)
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
Quick Cadian Infantry Painting
These were done quickly to match the other Cadian Infantry models I did 8 years or so ago. They did not get the love my other models get, like my Bullgryns. But they will serve their purpose on the tabletop.
My quick Cadian Infantry recipe goes like this;
- Prime Zandri Dust spray
- Castellan Green armour
- Steel Legion Drab on the base and rim
- Rhinox Hide the leather and belts
- Leadbelcher the metals
- Kislev Flesh on the skin
- Screaming Skull on the winged skulls
- Nuln Oil on the metals and winged skulls
- Reikland Fleshshade on the skin
- Agrax Earthshade all over the armour and clothes
- Dry brush lightly the clothes Zandri Dust
- Quick edge highlights with Loren Forest on the armour
- Agrellan Earth on the base, let it dry
- Seraphim Sepia wash on the base, let it dry
- Drybrush the base Zadri Dust
- Apply pigment to the base and legs to bring it together
Cadian Infantry Completed Gallery
These were taken with my Samtian Lightbox.