Martian Bases using Martian Ironearth and Ironcrust
A quick basing how-to today for you...
I have started my Iron Warriors Horus Heresy army, and the first thing to nail is the basing; I also find it very fun, so I had a blast doing these Martian Bases.
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
The rocks are from my garden, painted with Tuskgor Fur and the same wash and dry brushing process shown below for the rest of the base.
- Base black
- Doombull Brown layer
- Martian Ironearth and Martian Ironcrust – let it dry
- Wash with Reikland Fleshshade – let it dry
- Dry brush with Tuskgor Fur
- Dry brush with Jokaero Orange
- Dry brush with Ushabti Bone
- Dark red/rust pigment
Battle ReportsNext Post
Cadians vs Genestealer Cult – 2,000 Points