Valhallan Missile Launchers Completed
Another few models done!
My Valhallan Missile Launchers are Done! Yeah! In the grand scheme of things, this isn’t a massive amount of work. It’s six guys out of 60. But that’s still a 10% leap in the right direction.
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
With these six done, my initial ten and a single Plasma guy I’m now 28.3% done on my Valhallan Infantry.
The bases took more time than the actual infantry models. I’m happy with the results and I tried another new technique!
This time it was a rusted/corroded metal plate. It was good practice for my Valhallan vehicles that will happen although not soon.
I used Dryad Bark and Mephiston Red to make a red/brown paint to sponge onto the plate. I then used a brush to fill in areas and give some scratches.
A highlight was applied to the lower edges by mixing white with my red/brown colour. And the black to the upper edges. I used orange very subtly and lightly in the centre of the bigger areas and some of the edges. Even this ended up being too bright so I dialled it back by using Agrax Earthshade.
As a first try, I am happy although I want to improve it before using it on vehicles. I may do some armour plates on my infantry models as further tests.
Armour Plate – Gallery
Valhallan Missile Launchers – Gallery
Valhallan Missile Launchers – Bases
The bases used the following components;