March Updates to MathHammer 8th Edition
MathHammer 8th Edition update!
Little MathHammer 8th Edition update for you. The big thing is to Wound and to Hit Modifiers, its been a long time coming. But its here!
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
MathHammer 8th Edition Updates
- Modify to Hit rolls!
- Modify to Wound rolls!
- Fixed Salamanders option.
- Removed chat button on mobile.
- Remove ads via Patreon or Paypal by giving over a $1 a month.
- Return on Investment (for the more serious player) – input the total cost of the Attacking models and the per model cost of the Defending model – to get an ROI percentage.
- Defaults to three units now rather than five.
- Use Add Unit to add as many as you need.
- Use 2D6HI for the number of shots for a weapon if you roll 2D6 and pick the highest.
- If you now have more than one model shooting, new “bars” are now shown to show the proportion of damage dealt with that model against your target.
- The website now runs on SSL.
- Fixed a bug where the total number of wounds caused was incorrect when using multiple weapons.
- Fixed a bug where “AP value on 6+ to Wound” was not being applied.
- Made D6MIN3 work.
- Fixed an issue where the Total Dead Models and Total Damage was too low with multiple weapons.
MathHammer 8th Edition Roadmap
- Distribution graph
- Import BattleScribe lists so you can easily just pick “Guardsman” and have all the stats appear
- Import other lists from Army Builder and Quartermaster
- Import Combat Roster data – maybe?!
- More specific rules
Learn more about MathHammer.
Like what you read here? Please consider supporting me using Patreon.