Cadians vs Imperial Fists – 2,000 Points – 10th Edition
Warhammer 40K 10th Edition rolls on!
This is my fifth Warhammer 40K 10th Edition game, Cadians vs Imperial Fists. There is not much writing on this one, I played this game weeks ago and I have just not had the time to write it up properly. It was a damn good game and it was so close!
Never miss an article? Subscribe!
This game was at Boards and Swords in Derby.
Cadians 2,000 Points List
- Lord Solar Leontus
- Platoon Command Squad with Kurov’s Aquila, Master Vox, Medipack, Autocannon
- 10x Infantry with a Plasma Gun, Autocannon, and Vox
- Platoon Command Squad with Master Vox, Medipack, Lascannon
- 10x Infantry with a Plasma Gun, Lascannon, and Vox
- Regimental Enginseer
- 3x Bullgryns
- 3x Armoured Sentinels with Missile Launchers and Hunter Killer Missiles
- A Leman Russ Exterminator with Hunter Killer Missile, Heavy Bolters
- 3x Leman Russ Demolishers with Hunter Killer Missiles, Lascannon and Multi Meltas
- 2x Leman Russ Battle Cannons with Hunter Killer Missiles, Lascannon and Multi Meltas
- 3x Tempestus Scions with Plasma Gun, Melta Gun and Sergeant with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol
- 2x Infiltrator Squads
- Desolation Squad of 10 models with an Apothecary
- 2x Dreadnought Brutalis
- A Whirlwind
- 2x units of 5 Terminators, one with some form of Captain
- Torgaddon – was on his own. My opponent forgot he was in his list but had no units to attach him to
- 10x Sternguard Veterans
- A Tech-Marine
We both went for Tactical Objectives, drawing and discarding cards.
We draw Delayed Reserves, so any Reserves being brought in on Turn 2 could only come in on a D6 roll of a 3+.
Astra Militarum – 64
Imperial Fists – 66
Imperial Fists Victory