Cadian Blood – Cadian Shock Library, Book 3
Another book from the Cadian Shock Library, and a Cadian one too!
Another book is ready for someone out there! I’ve finished Cadian Blood in 23 days which is really fast for me. I’m a slow reader.
It was a great read, Cadians and Raven Guard against Nurgle’s rot. I have a small Raven Guard force I sometimes field as allies to me Cadians. So it was a nice surprise to find them in this novel.
While the book doesn’t have the characters of say Gaunt’s Ghosts, the action is great and it’s good to hear about Cadians and their fighting style/tactics. A scene describing 17 Chimeras and 5 Sentinels roaring into a monastery’s garden filled with Nurgle rotten civilians was a thing of pure awesome. The Blood ran cold and dark that day.
Assignment of this (Cadian Blood) book will be to the first person who comments on this page saying they want the book. You must be in the UK and you only get one book from the Cadian Shock Library, ever. You should also pass the book on for free, obviously I can’t enforce this but that’s the idea of this exercise. Here are some rules from the previous post.
Rules for Cadian Blood book giveaway
- I’ll send to the UK for free.
- I’ll send abroad but not for free, the receiver should cover the costs using PayPal.
- Once you’ve done with a book write your name in the front pages, plus any little story regarding how you came about getting the book.
- Once you’re done with a book and written in it give it away for free and the cycle continues. This is the whole point, to keep them moving all over the world?
- I’ll put a link to this page in the front pages of each book too so future owners know what’s going on.
- Only one book per person ever.
- If you want to do the same with your books please do, but I’m not responsible for that process.
- If you can’t get along with all of the above press the X in the top corner of your browser. Bye bye.
Next book is Eisenhorn, Xenos. Unsure of a Cadian Shock Library give away on this one – it was a gift from my Parents.